As you already know I’m doing my first CAL Spring and Summer Triangle Shawl 2015.
The CAL running through this month and part 1 has released now. Click here. All the parts in this CAL are talking 95% about the motif pattern and how to joining them. So I decided to make a photo tutorial about the method I’m using to joining them. Join As You Go (JAYGO) method is my favorite and I guess you love it too…
Each part in the CAL I add more photo tutorial and graph to show where the motif going to join with.
In pattern instruction of the CAL, I say
1. Drop the loop off from the hook.
2. And insert the hook in ch-(count) space of the specific motif.
3. Pick up the loop mean insert the hook in that working loop, we dropped
1. Crochet chains (count) in the pattern.
2. And 2 dc stitches in ch-5 space.
I think now you understand well about the joining method I’m using in the CAL. Very easy and super fast! If you interested about the CAL, find more info here. For part 1 click here. Follow Pinterest board, and add CAL to the Raverly queue.
Subscribe to our Newsletter