Wow, This is my first blogging nominated award. Thank you so much Millie and Kristina @ 2crochethook for nominating me Liebster Award. Thank you again.
Liebster Awards rules
Here is my answers to Millie & Kristina's questions.
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Actually, I had no idea what I was doing when I first started blogging, but it was just for a place to share my talents, skills with everyone I have. I thought it would be helped, others to get some ideas from my works for their own. After a couple of weeks I surprised by seeing the results. There were many comments and increasing viewers. So now I am looking forward to build a better blog and I have lots of ideas in my mind to work out. Please just to wait till.
2. What is your favorite topic to blog on?
If you look round through my blog, you can obviously see what my favorite topic. No question, that is crochet.
3. What is the topic you would like to blog on but don’t?
I would like to post about knitting. I do not have much experience about it, so I would like to learn more about knitting and share my experience with you in the future.
4. Which is your favorite crafting media? Why?
Anything, I like to try any of the craft in this world.
5. What is your favorite dish to eat ever?
Pizza and Ice cream for dessert.
6. If you won a million bucks, what would you do with it?
First of all I would calm down and think what I do with it. Prepare a list of what I need and spend it carefully. Never forget to preserve some money to serve others, help others.
7. If you were to be a secret stalker, who would a stalk?
Hhmmm. I did not really think about it before. I do not have any idea why.
8. Your best way to relax?
Lying on the bed and pretend to be sleepy.
9. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?
I like to be a bird. A lovely middle sized bird, not very large or small. Then I can fly around the world without a visa.
10. What brings a smile to your face?
Many things have. When I archived something, helping others, if someone comments on my works “wow great work, nice”, friends and surround me by my family and my relations.
Here is my thought about the smile. A smile is one of the things we have can give someone without any effort. Only we (a human) can smile, any other creatures cannot smile and then I believe a smile is worth than millions. Why we do not use it, smile every time.
11. What is your favorite hobby?
I have more than one. Reading, crocheting, painting and blogging. I cannot pick one.
Random Facts about me
1. I do not like to busy every time.
2. I like to read very much.
3. I’m currently reading Laura Ingalls Wilder book series.
4. I drink 3-4 liter water every day.
5. I care about my health first.
6. My favorite book is Heidi. I have read it more than 10 times.
7. I like to watch 3D films.
8. But I could not watch FROZEN yet.
9. I believe, the heaven and the hell are on our earth.
10. I'm a left handed crocheter.
11. Like to live simple, calm and honest life.
Here are my questions for you
1. Few words about your best friend?
2. What is your favorite drink
3. Are you active girl or lazy girl?
4. Happiest moment of your life, why?
5. What would you want to learn more about?
6. Can you play any musical instrument, What?
7. When you free, where you like to go? Why?
8. What is your favorite link party?
9. Have you got a nickname?
10. I know you are crazy with crochet. What is your favorite yarn?
11. How many times have you dropped your phone?
Here are my nominees
Subscribe to our Newsletter