More about mystry blog hop scarf (CAL)
- Instead of putting the pattern together by ourselves, we’re going to make it a mystery CAL blog hop!
- The full pattern has not been written ahead of time, so it will be brand new to us as we are creating it.
- Since the section will build off each other, each designer will have 2 days to design and post their section.
- When we run out of sections, the pattern can be repeated as needed for the length of a scarf.
- Each row will be 40 stitches wide, and that is the only rule.
- We are not specifying a gauge, yarn weight, hook, color(s), or number of pattern repeats.
>> We are inviting you to join with us. <<
I love to make a light weight scarf for me. What’s your favorite?? Thick, light weight?? multicolored or solid ?? Click here to go Mystery blog hop CAL scarf section 1.
Now I’m looking forward to see next section of rows of the (CAL). In next two days section 2 will be posted by Mistie Bush of American Crochet. Very exciting
April 1: Stitches’N’Scraps
April 3: American Crochet
April 5: Underground Crafter
April 7: Busting Stitches
April 9: The Crochet Lounge
April 11: Knot your Nana’s Crochet
April 13: Crochet Chiq
April 15: Crochet Memories
April 17: TBD / Catch up day
April 19: Kati D Creations
April 21: Crochet for you It’s me
Ravelry group, Google+ Community and we also have a group Pinterest board set up. You can follow without doing anything, but if you want to post to
the board, please enter your email address here. Thanks!