Skill level Intermediate
To make this bag I used Red Heart Super Saver yarns in 2 colors with 5mm crochethook. Also it can be worked with any worsted weight yarns (medium 4). Use any color you want, I love these color combinations of Red Heart SS Aren and Real Teal and it’s my choice.
You will need
- 1 skein of Red Heart Super Saver Aren (Approx:364 yards)
- 1 skein of Red Heart Super Saver Real Teal (Approx:364 yards)
- 5mm crochet hook
- Stitch markers
- Pins, scissors, tape measure
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
- Piece of fabric Approx: 25″ x30″, needle and thread for lining
- Zipper one side closed with the tag or you can use a normal zipper as well (zipper should be 2-3” longer than the opening of the bag)
Please visit my new "Crochet For You Blog" for more
information of this CAL.