Skill level: intermediate
Finished size of granny square: 4.5″ x 4.5″
Materials (for one square)
sport weight yarn (16 WPI)
You can use any type of yarns for this pattern
- Blue color (13 yards)
- White color (17 yards)
- Small amount of black and orange color
- 4 mm crochet hook
Gauge 20 dc x 7.5 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
- You can use any type of yarns for this pattern.
- This is a free size pattern. Using these granny squares you can make any size blanket or afghan.
- As shown above, I made this blanket with 20 squares joining together and attached eyes, nose, and mouth line onto the selected squares.
- And then added a border. (scroll down for the border part)
Please visit my new "Crochet For You Blog" for this pattern.