Don’t forget to add this pattern to Ravelry queue.
I made a simple necklace pattern for 31st of December evening. No long instruction. Only have chains for your desired length and a crochet flower as a pendant. I spent a little time just about less than 15 minutes. And attached a button in the center of the pendant.
This week's link list about beautiful crochet mitten patterns for babies, children
1. Warm Baby Mittens for Mya - Oombawka Designs
2. Free Baby Crochet Pattern Baby Mitts - Pattern for Crochet
3. Mommy Hold My Hand! Mitten - Oombawka Designs
4. Crocodile Crochet Baby Mittens - Dearest Debi
5. Smitten by Mittens - Country Willow Designs
6. Child 'Paw Pals' Mittens - From Home Crochet
7. Easy Peasy Baby Mitts - Niftynnifer's Crochet & Crafts
8. Crochet Toddler Mittens Ceyla - My Hobby Is Crochet
9. Fingerless Kitty Cat Mittens - Stitch 11
10. Vintage Swing Crochet Baby Mitts - Free Crochet Patterns and Designs by LisaAuch
Thank you… If you buy through the links in this post, I can earn a few dollars. It means I can buy more yarns and you will get more free patterns. Thank you for your help.!! Please see my Disclosure
Get the gift you really want during Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale happening now through Christmas! Treat yourself while ALL our classes are $19.99 or less, so you can make your best projects in 2015. Shop now to stock up and save.
Once you enroll you'll own your Craftsy classes forever, so you can watch them at your pace in the comfort of your home, anytime.
Hurry, offer expires 12/25/14 at 11:59 PM MT.
Knitting and Crochet: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Quilting, sewing and embroidery: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Jewelry and paper crafts: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Gardening and woodworking: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Cake Decorating and cooking: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Photography, painting and drawing: Craftsy's Best of 2014 Sale
Craftsy's Best of 2014 Course Sale - $19.99 or less!
These 10 free crochet pattern links will help you to decorate your home for this Christmas. What you think about these little ornaments, Christmas trees, doily and tree skirt pattern.
All images are copyright of the individual designers on this link list, unless otherwise specified. If you cause any complaints for this link list, please let me know.
1. Christmas Stocking - Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog
2. Crochet Christmas Tree - The Lazy Hobbyhopper
3. Country Christmas Doily - Bella Crochet
4. Trees - Pattern Paradise
5. Crochet Owl Candy Cane Ornaments - Repeat Crafter Me
6. Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern - petals to picots
7. Crochet Santa Ornament - The Stitch in Mommy
8. Santa’s Sleigh Ornament - Crystalized Designs
9. Mini Wreath - Just Be Happy Life
10. Mini Sweater Ornaments - Posh Pooch Designs
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Skill level: intermediate
Finished size of granny square: 4.5″ x 4.5″
Materials (for one square)
sport weight yarn (16 WPI)
You can use any type of yarns for this pattern
Gauge 20 dc x 7.5 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
My Favorite Pick of This Week
Happy Hats for Kids